Enobyte respects you and your data. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Handling of names and email address
The GDPR Assessment Tool does not ask for any personal data other than the name and email address you provide voluntarily and explicitly for receiving any of the following: a token for the survey, confirmation notices, login details, and the results of the GDPR Assessment. If you request further services, we will collect personal information necessary for the fulfilment of the specified services. The kind of data collected will depend on the services requested and will be clearly communicated together with their specific purpose.
- Recording and processing of data in connection with access over the Internet
When you visit our web site, our web server makes a temporary record of each access and stores it in a log file. The following data are recorded, and stored until an automatic deletion date:
– Anonymised (shortened) IP address of the requesting processor
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the downloaded file
– Volume of data transmitted
– Indication whether download was successful
– Data identifying the browser software and operating system
– web site from which our site was accessed
The purpose of recording this data is to allow use of the web site (connection setup), for system security, for technical administration of the network infrastructure, statistics and in order to optimise our Internet service.
We do not compile personal profiles of users. Apart from the special cases cited above, we do not process personal data without first obtaining your explicit consent to do so.
- Use of data for long-term services
The use of certain services on our web site (such as long term access to the survey, update notifications and newsletters) requires prior registration and involves handling of personal data, such as longer-term storage of e-mail addresses and user Ids. We only use such data insofar as they have been sent to us by you in person and you have given us your prior consent for this use.
- Procedures for responding to requests
As long as you are able to reasonably prove your identity, we will provide the following upon request:
- the retained data that can identify you (name and email) within one week
- correct all non-factual data related to you upon notification within one week.
- delete and/or cease utilisation of your personal information (name and email) within 72 hours. This will be done by deleting or de-identifying all data stored relating to you and may result in missing functionality of the survey or other services related to the survey.
The Enobyte GmbH GDPR Toolbox service implements technical and organisational security measures to safeguard stored personal data against inadvertent or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorised persons subject to the GDPR. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
- Right to information and contact data
You have a legal right to inspect any stored data concerning your person, and also the right to demand their correction or deletion, and to withdraw your consent for their further use.
If you wish to obtain information on your personal data, or want us to correct or erase such data, or if you have any other questions concerning the use of personal data held by us, please contact:
80333 Munich/ Germany
Phone: +49 89 2154 77430
If you communicate with us by e-mail, please take note that the content of unencrypted e-mails can be intercepted and openly read by unintended parties. For this reason, we recommend that confidential information should be transmitted in encrypted form or sent by post in the traditional way.
- Acceptance, validity and modification of data protection conditions
By using our web site, including our Assessment Survey and contact form, you implicitly agree to accept the use of your personal data as specified above. This present statement of data protection conditions came into effect on July 1st, 2017.
As our web site evolves, and new technologies come into use, it may become necessary to amend the statement of data protection conditions. Enobyte GmbH reserves the right to modify its data protection conditions at any time, with effect as of a future date. We recommend that you re-read the latest version from time to time.
All the text and images in and provided by this site, including the assessment result that you will receive belongs to Enobyte GmbH. Therefore, it is not permitted to duplicate any of the text nor images for other than personal purposes as outlined in German Copyright law.
- We take every precaution to provide you with the latest most relevant information. Please be aware that despite this, errors cannot be ruled out due to inaccurate information provided/entered information, or bugs in the system. In the case that an erroneous assessment is given in the GDPR Assessment. Enobyte GmbH will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by the use of Enobyte.com site.
- On this site, some or all of the services may be changed or canceled as appropriate without advance notice.
When accessing and using this site, German laws applies.